Monday, November 1, 2010

Reflections for task 3

       In task three I am going to be writing about "Let Teen-agers Try Adulthood" by Leon Botstien. I am going to write about how I disagree with the things he says about getting rid of middle school and how when I was 16 i was not ready for the real world and there is no way i could have got through high school without middle school. I am going to talk about how I agree about how the sports are more important than the classes when it should be the other way around. I will also agree with Botstien in his statment that the rulls in high school are nothing like the rulls in real life, and college. I will disagree with what he says about students need to work for two years before they go into college because there was no way I would have when if i just went strain to work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clay,

    Can you tell me about your personal experiences that may relate to Botstein's essay? I think that you need to narrow your focus though. You mention that you want to examine:

    1) Remove middle school.
    2) Sports.
    3) Graduate at 16.

    Focus on one. I would say use your personal experiences to fulfill the requirements of Task Three and your choice essay.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete