Monday, December 13, 2010

How have you become a better reader and/or writer?
           
 I think that blogging has helped me a lot in writing and in reading. It helped me read because I had to read to understand what I had to blog about. I actually had to read and that seemed to help too. But when it came to writing it helped me a bunch I feel that I am better as a writer because I know how to actually pore myself into what I had to write and it helped me write honestly and consider what I was going to write. When I write I feel more confident when I write on assignments and on my tasks. I feel that this was the best semester of English I have ever had. I have learned more this semester than I have my whole life. I have learned so much more that I feel confident to write big papers and do it and try my best to write papers.
What did you like about having a blog in a reading and writing course?
            I really like using the blog because you can turn in your homework in right away, instead of worrying about losing it. Blogging feels like it is a lot faster and can put more what you mean into what you write. I like that when you blog something your professor can comment on your work and give you feed back right when you are done.  I like that you can customize the way your blogs look and make it look professional.  Blogging is a good way to show how you can have other people look at your blog to see what you wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment