Monday, December 13, 2010

  • What is the thesis for your paper?
In my life I never really like reading very much, I always thought it was boring and lonely
  • List the main points you make in your paper.
1. I dis like books
2. My parents read but they did not force me to read.
3. I feel lonley when I read
4. I have a hard time comprehnding thing I read and understanding what i read.
  • What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
They helped me with my grammer and my helped me with explaining more on some pionts that i made.
  • What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
The most helpfull thing I recieved was was that it is just like task 3.
  • How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
I made one draft the day before it was due.
  • What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
I worked harder to make this paper better than task 3.
  • What are most pleased with about this paper?
I was most pleased that i got to get my feellings about reading and what happens when I read

No comments:

Post a Comment