Monday, October 18, 2010

  • What is the thesis for your paper?
    • He worked very hard to make sure i would go to college, so that I would not have the same problems he had when I decide I want to start a family.
  • List the main points you make in your paper.
    •  my father not graduating
    • working many jobs due to not having an education
    • how he thinks education is really important
  • What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
    • Two of the most helpful peer reveiw things are to not repat my self and fixing my grammer errors.
  • What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
    • I think the most helpful informtion i receved was how to set up my outline because once i set that up I just started writing my paper with very little problems.
  • How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
    • Well I started off with an outline the I sat down at my computer and typed the whole thing up and i made revicements mutiple times.
  • What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
    • I feel that i did not discribe enough on the how my father feels about education.
  • What are most pleased with about this paper?
  • I am pleased that every one that read it liked it and i feel that i did a good job on the paper as a whole.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clay,

    I'm happy too about the description you include in Task 2. Even in Task 1, this was a strength in your writing. I'm happy to see this, because description for many writers can be a difficult task. I too struggle with it sometimes. I would say that you carefully proofread this time; although, there are still some areas, we can clean up, which we can discuss in a conference in the upcoming week.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete