Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why College Fails Us question #1

            In college in the brief time I have been in college I have experiences a lot of different things. I have experienced that you can spend a lot more time with your friends than you could in high school because you live with them. I also have experienced that teachers are a lot better than the teachers that you have in high school and you lean more and have a lot more homework than in high school. In college you have a lot of freedom and a lot less time in class. But I feel that I have already doubled my knowledge in English and computer applications and how too study and prepare my self for homework and tests.
           
           I came to college for many reasons. I came because I want a good job although college does not garintee a good job. I also came because I like learning new things even if it is hard for me to understand it, but I dedicate myself to what ever I do and I am not a quitter.

             I do believe college is worth the time, effort, and expense. I think it is worth the time because you meet some really great people and make some good friends. I think college is worth the effort because you will hopefully know how to make yourself do your job when you get out even if it is not in your major. Hopefully the expense is worth it as long as you end up with a descent job and can pay for the loans in the future.
              

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clay,

    I'm happy that you have come to college. You write,

    "But I feel that I have already doubled my knowledge in English and computer applications and how too study and prepare my self for homework and tests."

    With your personal narration you include, how does what you have to say similar or different with the author's? What I would like to see for the next entries is the personal narration tied in somehow with the author's.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete