Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introduction

        I am Clayton Maupin I am in Intro to College Writing. I am from a small town in Missouri called New Bloomfield. New Bloomfield is a small town close to Jefferson City, it has about 600 people and I graduated with 49 other people. I am currently attending Missouri Western State University to get my Bachelors Degree in Business. I also want to grow and learn with friends while I attend Missouri Western.


        I write only when I have to, but sometimes, when I am bored, I sit down and do creative writing just for fun. I like making up stories just whatever comes to my head and it is entertaining and funny how crazy they are sometimes. I have written some essays and some stories in my high school English classes. I find that writing is a good way to get rid of some anger and uneasy feelings when it comes to some things.

        I am not really a big fan of reading, but I do it anyways not all the time though. I mostly read things on a computer like lyrics on the internet and sometimes postings on facebook. I don’t like reading novels because I feel like it takes too long if I have to do it for a class I will though. Contradicting what I just said I have read all of the Harry Potter books, only because it interested me because of the movies. I read magazines sometimes when it interests me like when they have wrestling articles or funny ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment