Monday, September 6, 2010

Task 1

In task one I think I would like to write about wrestling in high school. I had a lot of failures in wrestling that lead to my success and it helped shape me into the man I am today. Another idea that I have for task one is my track experience in high school because I loved it and it was really fun. I loved both sports they helped me meet some really fun people and it helped me make real friends that I will have for the rest of my life.


Problems that suspect will arise in the work of task one is I will have writers block in the middle of the paper and when I start of it. I could also have grammar problems and also I might change what I write about in the middle of the paper and have to start over. I probably will procrastinate and have to stay up late and be late for class again.

I anticipate many things about this paper. I think that the paper a possibility that this paper will be hard. Also I think that I will think that the whole paper will be very bad. I think that I will start over multiple times also.

I don’t have any questions as of right now but I am sure that some will come up in the future. I feel that the professor gave very good instructions when they explained it.

No comments:

Post a Comment