Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Self-Evaluation (the right one)


-What is the thesis for your paper?
“Change the world” he always told me. In my life I had many inspirations, my parents, my grandparents, and kids that have diseases and still manage to be stronger than me, but only one person and one thing completely turned my life around.
-List the main points you make in your paper.
  • I was a terible stusent in elementry school.
  • I was Coach Les's project child.
  • I would have to work hard academically to wrestle.
  • How i wrestled over the years and got better at it.
  • How I stayed away from drugs and alcohol.
  • how i started out bad in school then got better when I got older.
  • The things Coach Les taught me
-What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
That I needed to ad more detail and explain better about some of the people in my story. 
-What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
Everything that Ms. Chastain told me was wrong with my paper.
-How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
I wrote 2 drafts and i just sat down, started writing at me laptop, and i just did it all at one time
-What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
I would take more time on the first draft, so that it would be better and i could atleast have less to fix on it when i do the final copy.
-What are most pleased with about this paper?
What pleased me best about my paper is  on the feedback i receved when i was handed back my first draft.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clay,

    I am very happy with the progress you have made with your draft. I can tell that you have taken the time to carefully examine my comments as well as your peers.

    Great job!

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete