Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Questions for Task Two

1. Why did you choose to not finish high school?
I chose this because my father did not finsh high school and I want to know why and it goes along with my paper.
2. What was the hardest part of High School?
I choose this because it it has to go along with the fact he did not finish High School
3. When did you first deside you wanted to quit High School?
I chose to ask this because I would like to know why and it also is part of why I am here today.
4. Where, other than school, did you spend most of your time in High School, and Why?
I think this had an affect on why he did not finish High School.
5. What did you do outside of school that may have distracted you from high school?
This question also played a facter in him not graduating

No comments:

Post a Comment